16-Point Checklist To Boost Your Holiday Sales
Your customers are ready with their Holiday shopping wishlists.
Have you started your Holiday Prep?
From Thanksgiving to New Year’s Eve, there is a lineup of festivities in the upcoming weeks.
In the post-Covid scenario, it’s expected that there will be a 170% increase in online purchases this Holiday season.
What does that mean?
- You have a huge scope of increasing your year-end sales.
- You can leverage this untapped potential and increase your store’s visibility to a whole bunch of new customers.
- If you plan properly, you can use this Holiday Sales Season to meet your sales targets and even exceed your annual sales KPIs.
- More importantly, you need to keep your eCommerce store prepared to meet more traffic, more orders, and more sales.
Want to know how to make your store holiday-ready?
Here’s a 16-point holiday-readiness checklist every eCommerce owner should know:
- Omnichannel and multi-device presence
- Effective Pre-launch campaigns
- Channel-specific promotions strategy
- Fraud prevention measures
- 4R Formula
(Right product, right channel, right customer, right message)
Engagement for all types of visitors
- Regular customers
- First-time visitors
- Window shoppers
- Mobile compatibility
- Usable eCommerce forms
- Hiccup-free payment gateways
- Page speed optimization
Holiday-ready features & solutions
- Buy-now-pay-later features
- Self-service tools & portals for quick help
- Virtual personal shopper
Does your eCommerce store have the above must-have holiday-ready features? This checklist is just a small part of the extensive processes involved in holiday readiness. There are numerous other practices like—
- identifying the best marketing platforms
- devising a foolproof marketing strategy
- preparing for seamless order fulfillment
- optimizing for a better shopping experience
- gearing up customer support
- and more holiday-ready strategies…
To get a free, end-to-end, detailed, and in-depth holiday-readiness audit for your site, get in touch with us here.
Get Ready For A Sales-loaded Holiday Season
Get A FREE Holiday-readiness audit for your site.