What Are Cookies
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser Setting for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will impact the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in losing certain site functionality and features. As a result, it is not recommended that you disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters-related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to display certain notifications that may be valid only to subscribers/unsubscribers.
- Surveys-related cookies
- Forms-related cookies
When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
We need to set cookies to remember your preferences so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widely used and trusted analytics tools, to assist us in understanding how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track the amount of time you spend on the site and the pages you visit for us to continue producing engaging content.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure site usage so that we can continue to create exciting content. These cookies may track how long you spend on the site or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can make the site more useful to you.
- We test new features and make minor changes to the site’s delivery regularly. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you have a consistent experience while on the site, allowing us to determine which optimizations our users value the most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to advertise utilizes a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a given ad is shown to you.
- We partner with other companies to run events and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
We hope we have clarified things for you. As previously stated, if you are unsure whether you require something, it is usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the features on our site.
If you have any questions, contact us.