Subscription Plan Terms applicable to all credit card payment methods:
You understand this authorization is continuous and will automatically apply to the renewal terms of your subscription plan, unless Innoppl is instructed differently by email to [email protected]. The prices, features, and options of the Services depend on the Subscription Plan selected as well as any changes instigated by you. Innoppl does not represent or warrant that a particular Subscription Plan will be offered indefinitely and reserves the right to change the prices for or alter the features and options in a particular Subscription Plan. If a credit is ever owed to your account with Innoppl, we will provide you with notice and will refund the applicable amount.
This Agreement will expire when both of the following TWO conditions are met:
(i) you no longer want to continue your contract with Innoppl (You may terminate your subscription at any time after the initial term upon ten (10) days’ advance email notice to Innoppl by contacting us here: [email protected]) and
(ii) full payment of your contracted subscription plan balance has been received by Innoppl. For clarity, if you have an outstanding balance with Innoppl, this Agreement will remain in effect whether or not you have a contract with Innoppl. In addition, if your contract expires or is cancelled and is subsequently reinstated for any reason, this Agreement will be deemed not to have expired and to have remained in full force and effect as though you continuously had a contract with Innoppl. Given that you have the right to cancel this contract at any time after the initial term, you waive the right to any credit card charge back for any reason.
- You certify all payment information provided is accurate and agree to inform Innoppl of any changes to this information at least 21 days prior to the next payment due date, and that, unless otherwise agreed with Innoppl, this Agreement continues in respect of any new credit card or bank account to be used for payment.
- You agree to the disclosure of any personal information, which may be contained in this Agreement, to your financial institution.
- For the purposes of this Agreement, all amounts are in US dollars.
Updates and Communications
- If you make changes to, or are asked to update, your payment method or information, you may be required to consent to a revised or updated Recurring Payment Agreement or similar agreement with Innoppl at that time. In those circumstances the revised or updated Recurring Payment Agreement and terms, or similar agreement, that you consent to will replace this Agreement.
- You agree to receive all communications, agreements, and notices that we provide in connection with any Innoppl Services (“Communications”), including, but not limited to, Communications related to our delivery of the Contracted Services and your purchase of or subscription to the any of Innnopp’s brands services, via electronic means, including by e-mail, text, in-product notifications, or by posting them on the Site. You agree that all Communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such Communications be in writing or be delivered in a particular manner and you agree to keep your Account contact information current.
- We may revise these Terms or any additional terms and conditions that are relevant to a particular Innoppl Brand Service from time to time to reflect changes in the law or to Inoppl Services. We will post the revised terms on the Site with a “last updated” date. PLEASE REVIEW THE SITE ON A REGULAR BASIS TO OBTAIN TIMELY NOTICE OF ANY REVISIONS. IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THE INNOPPL BRAND SERVICES AFTER THE REVISIONS TAKE EFFECT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE REVISED TERMS. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Terms.
Location of Innoppl
Innoppl’s head office is located at 7000 Central Parkway, Ste 220 Atlanta GA 30328. Our email is [email protected]
Last updated: Nov 16, 2021.