Are you ready to take your Magento store to the next level? If so, ScandiPWA is the way to go! As a fully integrated Progressive Web Application (PWA) platform for Magento stores, it provides an enhanced digital experience that allows businesses to deliver engaging customer experiences while reaping important performance and scalability benefits.
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through ScandiPWA in detail and provide instructions on installing it for your own branded web app.
Regarding Magento ecommerce development Company, ScandiPWA is the way to go.
This platform uses Magento and PWA technology to offer businesses the best of both worlds; a fully integrated Progressive Web Application with enhanced digital experiences for customers.
With ScandiPWA, organizations can enjoy invaluable performance benefits and scalability, all wrapped up in a package that cost-effectively delivers world-class customer engagement.
It’s no wonder why Magento stores are turning to ScandiPWA as their number-one choice for unbeatable customer experiences.
Get ready for improved sales conversions with lightning-fast loading times and optimized navigation – let’s get started!
ScandiPWA is the Magento Progressive Web App theme for Magento stores. It is an offline-ready, ultra-fast, open-source PWA solution based on React and Redux.
ScandiPWA Magento 2 leverages technologies like Varnish, GraphQL, and Redis to help improve your PWA site performance.
In this blog, we will learn how to install – Magento progressive web app – the ScandiPWA theme on your Magento store.
8. Next, we install our theme by using the require keyword. This will resolve the package to the local modules directory we configured above.
1. You must configure scandipwa/persisted-query for improved ScandiPWA query caching to work.
|–pq-host||Persisted query Redis host||127.0.0.1|
|–pq-port||Persisted query Redis port||6379|
|–pq-database||Persisted query Redis database||5|
|–pq-scheme||Persisted query Redis scheme||tcp|
|–pq-password (Optional)||Persisted query Redis password
(Note: empty password is not allowed here)
2. Alternatively you can also set those configurations directly in app/etc/env.php under cache key:
1. Run the upgrade command and then disable full-page caching.
2. It is time to enable the new scandiPWA theme. Go to the Magento admin panel and then navigate to Content > Design > Configuration. Edit the scope you want to change (typically the most general one in the list), and select the my-app theme.
3. Finally, flush the magento cache.
4. Refresh the page and the scandipwa theme is successfully enabled and displayed on the store frontend.
For more on Magento Progressive Web App, ScandiPWA Magento 2 and ScandiPWA installation reach out to our expert team today!
JeyaMurugan – Jeyamurugan, Software Engineer, is very passionate about solving eCommerce problems that are challenging and loves to explore new technologies. He enjoys traveling in his free time.